Arthritis is one of the leading causes of disability, it is essential to understand, for those suffering
Arthritis involves inflammation of one or more joints and can occur in any joint in the body, from the toes to the neck.
Physical Therapy For Arthritis
The goal of physical therapy for Arthritis is to decrease swelling, reduce arthritis pain, and increase mobility to gain the injured joint greater function and range of motion. This is to get you back to doing normal daily activities without disabling pain. It is very possible to live with Arthritis and still have a normal life. Call 440-729-0405 today to begin hands-on corrective care physical therapy.
Benefits of Physical Therapy
- Gaining a greater understanding of the type of arthritis that you have and how to keep this Arthritis at bay.
- Learning therapeutic methods to use on the joint when it is acting up, inflamed, and painful.
- Physical therapists provide an individualized treatment plan for your particular condition so that you can get the best possible treatment.
- Physical Therapy uses exercise to increase flexibility, strength, and endurance so that one can go about doing their normal daily activities more easily
- A physical therapist employs techniques to reduce swelling and pain like ice packs and electrical stimulation so that you leave with less pain than when you walked in
- Physical therapists teach you exercises to do at home to relieve tenderness even at home.
- Our physical therapists use Hands-On Manual and Massage Techniques as part of your corrective physical therapy to treat the cause of your pain, not just the symptoms.
Pro-Activities Physical Therapy, located in Chesterland, Ohio and Physical Therapy for arthritis and is a center to relieve the symptoms of arthritis. Physical Therapy has been noted in some cases to be more effective than surgery.
Call 440-729-0405 today for an appointment.